Good GPS app for iPhone 4S?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- freetyler answered: Waze
- lillevangbech answered: Navigon
- bojandjordjevic answered: iGo, it costs, but works even when offline. Very well worth the money!
- metronomeclinic answered: VZ Navigator
- mysticalchris said: Oh, and if you use mapquest in your car you can still play your music through the stereo and mapquest will run in the the background giving you voice turn by turn directions.
- richienick6 answered: i dont have an iphone 4S but i have a samsung galaxy and its app for GPS is great
- richienick6 likes this
- jessicabunnell answered: waze
- theflyemirate answered: mapquest 4 mobile or maybe even waze.
- love-saves-you answered: sygic aura
- design-and-curves answered: I love Waze myself. It almost always works well and the voice is nice and clear too.
- drorz answered: where is (free!)
- anunnakisinombre69 likes this
- mar-see-ah answered: Is this because you’re driving to NYC to come have drinks with me?
- herblondness likes this
- psydoctor8 answered: GPS Drive MotionX, w. voice
- passthemike answered: I still use my maps app. I’m the lamest.
- thepoliticalfreakshow answered: It’s actually for iPhone 3GS, 4, and 4S. It’s Mapquest. It has awesome GPS turn-by-turn navigation.
- brooklynmutt posted this