This why I don’t have any respect for most Republicans. The distortions and outright lies on matters of such importance is unreal. Argue, debate the merits of your opinion. There are plenty of valid and honest disagreements on this and other issues. I can totally respect a difference of opinion but outright lies make me believe that they are all about grabbing power by any means necessary. So sickening (no pun intended).
factcheck.org - Q: Will the IRS hire 16,500 new agents to enforce the health care law?
A: No. The law requires the IRS mostly to hand out tax credits, not collect penalties. The claim of 16,500 new agents stems from a partisan analysis based on guesswork and false assumptions, and compounded by outright misrepresentation.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- cuboard reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- zxad likes this
- how-tokissdistinctly-american likes this
- pleaseshowmehowtolive reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- steviemcfly likes this
- herblondness likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- slutever--forever reblogged this from stfuconservatives
- shorterexcerpts likes this
- drinkthe-koolaid likes this
- curliestofcrowns likes this
- stfuconservatives reblogged this from brooklynmutt
- reeecespieeeces likes this
- brooklynmutt posted this