If you had to choose — gun to your head — Mad Men or Breaking Bad?
Sterling Cooper Draper… Bird?
Alexis Bledel romanced Vincent Kartheiser on-screen in “Mad Men’s” fifth season and, according to various reports, the pair may be pursuing an off-camera relationship, too.
The actors were spotted at New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport, according to a Crushable.com tipster.
“They came over to the gate right as I was boarding and I saw him first,” says the source. “His hair is fuller and he’s got a beard, but I recognized him right away. Then he walked over and a girl with him sat down and it was Rory f***ing Gilmore. They are not sitting in first class but him right in front of her in middle seats. Guess they booked last minute. He was leaning over the back of his seat talking to her and leaned over and kissed her.”
Well, ain’t that a punch in the face.
He met his end on Sunday night’s Mad Men — and now Lane Pryce (a.k.a. actor Jared Harris) hinted to us that Peggy might be leaving too. Also, he says he would come back as Lane’s gay brother. Make this happen, AMC.
Would you want to see some sort of crazy soap opera twist, like you coming back as Lane’s evil twin brother?
Actually, it’s funny you said that. In the surprise party scene that Megan throws for Don, there’s a character there that’s quite a camp character who’s telling everyone to be quiet and Rebecca says, ‘Ooh, he reminds me of Lane’s brother.’ So for a joke, I said, ‘What if I come back as Lane’s identical gay brother, Blane Pryce?’
Behind the scenes of Mad Men.
- Are there others like you?
- I don’t know…I haven’t been able to find any.
Lane Pryce’s PUNCH-OUT!! by Jon Defreest
There needs to be more Internet tributes to this landmark Mad Men moment.
THIS IS KIND OF A SPOILER but my guess is Betty actually does have cancer. Here’s my evidence:
1) She meets her friend in the cancer ward. Her friend says she sometimes wishes she had never told anyone that she had cancer — that she had just kept quiet and then faked a car crash.
2) After calling Don in a panic, she doesn’t actually call to tell him the scare is passed.
3) When she gets the “news” that she’s okay, she exhibits no changes at all. No growth. No kindness. Barely even any relief. At the end of the show, she goes for Sally’s ice cream rather than trying to lose the weight. Perhaps Betty just can’t grow. But perhaps she actually doesn’t have anything to feel thankful about.
4) FINALLY, we know — or at least are pretty sure — a main character dies this season. Also, Betty is kind of an awful character at this point, and I’d be surprised if the show’s creators didn’t know it.
No, no this can’t be! … Oh the humanity!
Zou bisou bisou!